In San Francisco, the Greater Bay Area, California and surrounding areas, there are many circumstances that call for specialty towing, and shipping container towing is among them. Calderon Tow & Auto has the right tools and equipment to get the job done when safely transporting a container. Calderon Tow & Auto’s team of professionals have the training and experience to assist you.
How Do You Transport a Shipping Container?
No matter if your storage containers are large rectangular boxes, square dump boxes, or smaller circular cylinders, we can move them for you in San Francisco, the Greater Bay Area, California and surrounding areas. When it comes to shipping containers, below is a guide to help us ensure a smooth transport.
1) Check to ensure the container is in quality condition. Any pre-existing damage can impact the quality of the items inside.
2) Balanced. Make certain heavier items balance out the weight distribution of the container and avoid putting excess pressure on any point of the structure.
3) Padded protection. Evenly spread out your softer items throughout the container. Foam, bubble wrap, and Styrofoam can also be used for lightweight padding.
4) Prevent items from sliding and moving around. Tightly pack everything inside the container. If items lack support, secure them down with ropes.
5) Protective wraps and covers. Covering items helps protect items during shipment. Blankets work just as well if you do not have any available covers.
6) Security precautions. Its best to make sure you are always watching your box. Storage containers are a common target for theft before and after shipment of your container.
Large Tool Box Towing
Our highly-trained technicians are experts in moving tool boxes utilizing a damage-free method. Calderon Tow & Auto understands the investment each mechanic and other contractor has made in their tool box and what it means for their profession. This is reason why treat each tool box as if it was our own!